Series of Storm Systems to Affect Pacific Coast
A series of storm systems will affect the Pacific Coast over the next several days, bringing moderate to heavy rain across northern California Friday evening. The rain will spread across the Pacific Northwest coast into the weekend. Several inches of rain likely, with snowfall amounts expected to exceed 1 foot in higher elevations. In addition, strong, gusty winds are expected in coastal areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNE 14 G 29 mph
- Barometer29.68 in
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 41.02°N Lon: 89.39°W Elev: 568ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain and snow, becoming all snow after 4am. Low around 26. Blustery, with a north wind 21 to 24 mph, with gusts as high as 37 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Wednesday Snow, mainly before 7am. High near 27. Blustery, with a north northwest wind 15 to 22 mph, with gusts as high as 33 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 9. North northwest wind 9 to 14 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Wind chill values between 2 and 12. Light southwest wind becoming south southwest 9 to 14 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. South southwest wind 11 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Woodford County, IL
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE