Series of Storm Systems to Affect Pacific Coast
A series of storm systems will affect the Pacific Coast over the next several days, bringing moderate to heavy rain across northern California Friday evening. The rain will spread across the Pacific Northwest coast into the weekend. Several inches of rain likely, with snowfall amounts expected to exceed 1 foot in higher elevations. In addition, strong, gusty winds are expected in coastal areas.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Wind Chill°F (-18°C)
- Heat Index°F (-18°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 0°N Lon: 0°E Elev: NAft.
13 Miles S Ocean Park WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain and snow showers likely before 1pm, then scattered rain showers. Cloudy, with a high near 45. South southeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Tonight Isolated showers before 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 41. Calm wind becoming east 5 to 8 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 47. East wind around 8 mph.
- Wednesday Night Rain after 4am. Low around 43. South southeast wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Thursday Rain. High near 47. Breezy, with a south wind 11 to 16 mph increasing to 21 to 26 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 34 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Thursday Night Rain, mainly before 4am. Low around 44. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Monday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for South Washington Coast, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE